Registration is required and will open on Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
Details, including the activity guide, will be posted in early March.
Don't miss this great opportunity to visit Penn College during the weekend.
Open House provides you the opportunity to:
- Meet faculty to learn more about our majors, which represent more than 100 different career areas.
- Tour our labs and classrooms to see for yourself how our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment can enhance your educational experience.
- Tour campus with a student ambassador and hear a student’s perspective on Penn College.
- Attend a Choosing Your Major session to find out what career areas are a match to your interests and abilities.
- Tour on-campus housing and hear from students about what it’s like to live on campus.
- Interact with current students and learn more about student clubs and organizations, athletics, dining services, and campus life!
- Save $50! Apply during your visit and your application fee is waived.