Current Course Offerings
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact NSSC for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.
- BOC 1001 - Energy Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
- BOC 1002 - Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
- BOC 1003 - Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
- BOC 1004 - HVAC Controls Fundamentals
- BOC 1005 - Indoor Environment Quality
- BOC 1006 Common Opportunities for Low-Cost Operational Improvement
- BOC 1007 - Facility Electrical Systems
- BOC 1008 - Operation and Maintenance Practices for Sustainable Buildings
- BOC 1009 Building Scoping for Operational Improvement
- BOC 1010 Energy Efficient Ventilation Strategies and High Performance Heating and Cooling Equipment
- BOC 1011 Energy Efficient Ventilation Strategies and Energy Savings through Energy Recovery
- BOC 1012 High Performance Heating and Cooling Equipment and Energy Savings through Energy Recovery
- BPI - Building Analyst I
- BPI-BA LAB TEST
- BPI-BA Written Test
- Combustion Appliance Zone(CAZ)Testing Workshop
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization Refresher
- Electrical Safety
- HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI)
- HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) Field Exam
- HEP Quality Control Inspector (QCI) Written Exam
- Hazard Communication: GHS Right-To-Know Training
- Infrared for the Beginner
- OSHA 10 Construction Industry
- OSHA 10 Replacement Card
- OSHA 30 Construction Industry
- OSHA 30 Replacement Card
- Thermal Boundary Workshop
- Weatherization Tactics
- Browse the links to see course offerings.
- Build your course list. Use "Add to My List" to select courses. Use "My Course List" to view and remove courses.
- After adding all your courses, click "Register" to access an online form that will submit a registration for your entire course list.
- You will receive an automatic e-mail stating your registration has been submitted.
- Your registration is complete when you receive a second e-mail confirming your registration that also provides course details, directions, and hotel information.
If the class or exam is full when you register, you will be provided with the next scheduled offering. Do not attend a class or exam other than the one for which you are registered. Visitors and guests are not permitted in classes.
Makeup Times and Cancellations
Makeup times are offered for classes canceled by holidays, weather, or the instructor's request.
It may be necessary to cancel some classes due to low enrollment. The decision to cancel will be made 5-10 working days prior to the start of class. If your class is canceled, we will notify you based on the contact information that you provided.
NSSC’s policy is to run courses in any weather situation, even if Penn College Main Campus is closed. Always be safe and make sound decisions about traveling in poor weather or other emergency conditions. To report any problems or concerns, call 570-327-4768. To contact Penn College's Police Department, please call 570-321-5555.
NSSC offers in-field training for larger groups. If your organization or company would like to schedule an in-field course or workshop, please contact us.