Crew Chief Information
PA Crew Chief – A crew chief supervises a crew of installers and directs their efforts to weatherize eligible dwellings. Crew Chiefs participate in the weatherization work and check it for accuracy.
Courses and workshops associated with PA’s Weatherization Crew Chief certification.
Current Course Offerings
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact NSSC for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.
- ASHRAE 62.2 - BAS Workshop
- Advanced Weatherization Diagnostics
- Baseload Auditing
- Blower Door Technology Workshop
- Combustion Appliance Zone(CAZ)Testing Workshop
- Customer Service
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization Refresher
- EPA Certified Lead Renovator - Initial
- Electrical Safety
- Infrared for the Beginner
- Thermal Boundary Workshop