Home Energy Professional
Crew Leader – A Crew Leader is a residential energy efficiency professional who is responsible for supervising the retrofitting activities specified in the scope of work.
Download a PDF version of the IREC ISPQ Accepted Job Task Analyses for Crew Leader.
Individuals that wish to take coursework in this training program must complete a Home Energy Professional Training Program Application and submit to NSSC along with proof of completion for the prerequisite coursework (OSHA 30 Construction Industry and DOE Lead-Safe Weatherization). After your application has been approved by NSSC, you may enroll in training program courses.
Current Course Offerings
- No classes are currently scheduled.
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact NSSC for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.
- Advanced Weatherization Diagnostics
- Baseload Auditing
- Customer Service
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization Refresher
- Diagnostic Approaches to Weatherization
- HEP Crew Leader
- HEP Crew Leader Certification Field Exam
- HEP Crew Leader Certification Written Exam
- OSHA 30 Construction Industry
- Weatherization Tactics