PA Auditor – An auditor assesses an eligible dwelling for potential weatherization services. Auditors visually inspect the building shell and mechanical systems; conduct diagnostic, health, and safety tests; record the location, condition, and dimensions of walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, and mechanical systems; enter data into computerized energy audit or use a priority list to select cost-effective measures; and prepare clear and accurate work orders to ensure the most appropriate measures are installed properly.
Courses and workshops associated with PA’s Weatherization Auditor certification.
Current Course Offerings
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact NSSC for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.
- Advanced Weatherization Diagnostics
- Baseload Auditing
- Blower Door Technology Workshop
- Customer Service
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization
- Diagnostic Approaches to Weatherization
- EPA Certified Lead Renovator - Initial
- Introduction to Residential Heating Systems
- OSHA 10 Construction Industry
- Thermal Boundary Workshop
- Weatherization Tactics