Curriculum Development Resources
The Outreach for K-12 Office has been active in producing various types of curriculum in its efforts to assist students in gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful at the postsecondary level. The curriculum developed is for grades K-12 and most is in the form of curriculum development tools, documents that include competency lists based on industry certification, scope and sequences, lesson planning guides, and some equipment and resource lists . In addition various crosswalks, lessons plans and an implementation tool kit were developed. All can be accessed below by resource type and discipline.
Curriculum Development Tools
Governorís Institute for Mathematics Educators:
Projects Funded By:
- Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technology Education Act of 1998, Title II, P.L 105-332
- Northwest Industrial Resource Center, US Department of Labor
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Pennsylvania Hardwoods Development Council, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- Governorís Office, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Workforce Investment Act, US Department of Labor
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- US Forest Service, US Department of Agriculture
Funds for this website and project are provided under the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act of 1998, Title II Tech Prep Education.