International Applicants Checklist
- Submit International Admissions Application.
- Submit a nonrefundable US$50 application fee with application.
- Submit official Financial Guarantee and supporting documents.
- Submit official high school transcripts.
- Submit official prior university transcripts for transfer evaluation (for transfer students or students who previously attend another university).
Official copies, in English, of all educational transcripts (high school and postsecondary academic records and diplomas from universities/colleges in the US or other country, if applicable); no faxed copied accepted. All transcripts must be transcribed by World Education Services (WES).
Once all application documents are received:
- Acceptance e-mail is sent to you asking for $100 tuition deposit to be paid by credit card through Penn College’s Student Information System.
- I-20 document for obtaining visa is issued – specifically for degree program – and is mailed to you.
- After receiving your I-20 document, you should make an appointment with the US Embassy for a visa interview.
- Prior to visa interview, you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee of $200 through the Department of Homeland Security and print the receipt for proof of payment.
- Attend visa interview.
- If approved, you will receive your F-1 student visa to study at Penn College.
- You may then make travel arrangements to arrive at Penn College.