Health Careers Camp
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes (sneakers will be needed for fitness workshop)
- Sleeping bag (optional). We do provide the following, which must be returned before checkout:
- 2 flat sheets
- 1 pillowcase and pillow
- 1 blanket
- 2 towels
- 1 washcloth
- Pre-paid long distance calling card or your cell phone. There are no phones in the rooms. A contact number will be provided to parents at check-in.
- Light snacks. There is a refrigerator in each room. The camp will provide main meals.
What NOT to bring
- Bathing suits
- Dressy clothing
- Firearms, explosives, weapons