Health Careers Camp
June 17-18, 2015
Students entering grades 9-12
$100 includes all activities, meals, and on-campus housing (limited financial assistance available)
Registration is closed
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact email@example.com.
About the Program
This two-day camp, presented by Susquehanna Health and Pennsylvania College of Technology, introduces students entering grades 9-12 to a variety of health careers.
- Information on health careers
- Hands-on workshops
- Tour of various Susquehanna Health facilities
- Opportunities to network with current Penn College students and faculty, as well as Susquehanna Health employees
Careers explored include:
- Dental hygiene
- Medical imaging
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Paramedic technology
- Physical fitness specialist
- Physician assistant
- Surgical Technology
Penn College Scholarships will be offered to students entering grades 9-12 who complete summer camps.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing and sneakers
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Towels and washcloths
- Personal toiletry items
- Light snacks. There is a refrigerator in each room. The camp will provide main meals.