Health Careers Camp
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications; we have reached our capacity of 40 students.
About the Program
This two-day camp, presented by Susquehanna Health and Pennsylvania College of Technology, introduces students entering grades 9-12 to a variety of health careers.
- Information on health careers
- Hands-on workshops
- Tour of various Susquehanna Health facilities
- Opportunities to network with current Penn College students and faculty, as well as Susquehanna Health employees
Careers explored include:
- Dental hygiene
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Paramedic technology
- Physician assistant
- Physical fitness specialist
- Surgical technology