Health Careers Camp
The 2014 Health Careers Camp will be held June 2014.
Registration is limited to the first 40 applicants. Registration dates to be announced.
About the Program
This two-day camp, presented by Susquehanna Health and Pennsylvania College of Technology, introduces students entering grades 9-12 to a variety of health careers.
- Information on health careers
- Hands-on workshops
- Tour of various Susquehanna Health facilities
- Opportunities to network with current Penn College students and faculty, as well as Susquehanna Health employees
Careers explored include:
- Dental hygiene
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Paramedic technology
- Physician assistant
- Physical fitness specialist
- Surgical technology