The 1914 Society recognizes individual donors who make an exceptional financial commitment to Pennsylvania College of Technology through annual gifts of $1,000 or more. The Society brings together individuals of leadership, ability, experience, and influence who support the mission of the College. Members believe in the value of a hands-on, applied technology education.
1914 Society gifts are used as the donor directs: for annual scholarship awards, to grow endowed scholarship funds, to purchase educational equipment and technology, and to enhance instructional delivery. With more than half-a-million dollars donated by the Society's 125 members during the 2011-12 fiscal year, the impact of their generosity is obvious.
Benefits of being a member of the 1914 Society include:
- An invitation to a special annual event recognizing members of the 1914 Society;
- Advanced notice of other special events happening at Penn College;
- Exclusive communications from the president of the College;
- Recognition in the Annual Report;
- Satisfaction of impacting the lives of students pursuing "degrees that work."
1914 Society Giving Levels
- Visionary Circle- $100,000+
- Heritage Circle- $50,000-$99,999
- Ambassadors' Circle- $25,000-$49,999
- Founders' Circle- $10,000-$24,999
- Chairmen's Circle- $5,000-$9,999
- 1941 Circle- $2,500-$4,999
- Presidents' Circle- $1,000-$2,499
The Pennsylvania College of Technology Foundation, Inc. and Pennsylvania College of Technology are non-profit 501(C)(3) tax exempt organizations.