Requesting Off-site Testing
Once you have identified a suitable proctor and testing location, you are ready to submit your request for off-site testing. Follow the instructions below to access and submit the the Off-site Testing Request Form online.
- First, you will collect contact information from your proctor. (You will need this information to fill out the Off-site Testing Request Form.) We have provided a printable Proctor Information Page that you may use to collect the information we are requesting. Please be sure to record information accurately.
- To access the request form, print this page for reference, and follow these steps:
- With your completed Proctor Information Page in hand, go to the Student Information System (SIS) and log in with your username and password. (You received your username and password in your acceptance packet.)
- Choose “Admission Information” on the left.
- Choose “View Application Status.”
- Choose “Request a Date Change or Offsite Testing” on the right.
- Select the button that says "I would like to request an off-site placement test" and submit.
- Follow the steps and provide the information requested.
- Once your request form has been received and approved, both you and your proctor will receive an e-mail containing instructions for how to proceed with testing. Together, you will then make arrangements for completing the testing process.
- Student: When you receive your instructional e-mail, check with your proctor to make sure he or she also received an instructional e-mail. If not, ask your proctor to contact our office right away.
If you are testing at an off-site location and need testing accommodations due to a disability, please contact Disability Services.