Pre-Enrollment Advising Sessions - An Overview
Your next step after completing the placement process is to attend a Pre-Enrollment Advising Session. The session is your opportunity to understand your test scores and how they are used (together with SAT/ACT scores and previous college course work, if applicable) to determine your placement in the first semester. You will also learn about the next steps toward enrollment and begin to plan for your future at Penn College.
You will attend a two part session consisting of both a group and individual meeting. Specifically, you will receive the following:
- An explanation of your placement test results
- A review of developmental courses
- Details on the scheduling process
- A review of a sample schedule and profile
- An individual meeting with someone from your major
Parents and guardians are welcome to attend the session with you.