Request a Tax Return Transcript from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

The IRS will provide you with a free Tax Return Transcript. To request your transcript you go to  and select "Get Transcript of Your Tax Records".

  • Follow the instructions carefully to order your Tax Return Transcript, which you can now get quickly online.
  • Note that you must sign and date your Tax Return Transcript that you download before forwarding it to the Financial Aid Office.
  • Parents and spouses with single returns: Add the student's full name and Penn College Student ID# at the top of the transcript.

You can also request your free Tax Return Transcript (which will be mailed to you) by calling the IRS' toll-free number and following the instructions carefully:  800-908-9946

Note: In case you or the IRS made a change to your original tax return and you need a copy of your amended tax return information, you should request a free Tax Account Transcript along with your Tax Return Transcript.

Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Avenue
Williamsport, PA 17701


© 1995 Pennsylvania College of Technology. Penn College® and degrees that work® are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.