Smart Energy Use
Attend a Subcommittee Meeting
Meetings for the 2010-11 academic year are held the third Tuesday of the month, between September and April, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in Conference Room 1006 of the Student & Administrative Services Center. Our first meeting of the 2011-12 academic year may be held in late August. Contact chair Rick Taylor if you would like more information about this subcommittee.
As part of an awareness campaign led by Penn College's Energy Conservation Governance subcommittee, the Smart Energy Use site is designed to:
- Inform the College community about current ideas and plans for reducing energy use on campus.
- Promote the single-stream recycling process on campus. Learn more.
- Provide a collection point for new ideas and strategies.
- Advance the important process of establishing Penn College as a leader in smart energy use.
The Energy Conservation Subcommittee: Priorities for Action
- Bring awareness to the campus community
- Identify cost-effective energy conservation measures
- Gather all interested people into a work group