Pennsylvania College of Technology encourages qualified students with disabilities to take advantage of its educational programs. The first step is to arrange for appropriate accommodations.
A student with disabilities seeking accommodations must:
- self-identify as an individual with a disability;
- request needed accommodations;
- provide documentation, from the appropriate professional, explaining how the disability limits participation in courses, programs, activities, and use of facilities.
Students with documented disabilities can rely on our office to explore and facilitate reasonable accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids and services.
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- This office will be closed in accordance with Penn College's Academic Calendar.
Students anticipating the need for accommodations, both before and after enrollment, are encouraged to contact Disability Services.
Placement Testing with Accommodations
For students planning to begin classes in August 2014
- Friday, January 24, 2014
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Monday, April 28, 2014
- Monday, June 9, 2014
- Monday, June 16, 2014
- Monday, August 4, 2014
Contact the Disability Services program assistive technology specialist after receiving your testing date from the Academic Services and First Year Programs Office.
Deadlines to Submit Disability Documentation
Complete, comprehensive disability documentation for College enrollment must be received by Disability Services in a timely manner. Although documentation will be reviewed on a rolling basis, we recommend students submit their documentation by the following deadline dates in order to ensure accommodations are in place by the start of the semester:
- June 1, 2014 (for Fall 2014 semester)
Campus Tour Accommodations
Contact Disability Services to make arrangements in advance.