Conference Services & Events
Facility Rental Information
Rental rates for Penn College facilities are now available.
- The general information and application will help guide your planning. Our primary conference facility, the Professional Development Center, accommodates groups up to 120 (auditorium style). Our other fine facilities, such as the auditorium, gymnasium, classrooms, or Penn's Inn, may be available for larger groups.
- The completed Application and Certificate of Insurance, as specified in the policy, must be submitted with a 50% non-refundable rental deposit to hold the space. The College will invoice you following the event. Make checks payable to Penn College. Send to:
- Conference Services & Events, DIF 64
Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Avenue
Williamsport, PA 17701
- Be specific with all your meeting needs, writing in additional information as necessary. Include a floor plan if a special arrangement is required.
- Hourly charges for additional staff, if any, will be assigned upon review of the application. The College will determine the need for custodial, security, media, and/or other personnel that may be required to support your event.
- Rentals are for half day (up to four hours) or full day (four to eight hours). Charges for time beyond eight hours will be determined hourly. Charges are based upon the arrival and departure times stated on the Application. The College assumes that groups will adhere to those times and is not responsible for group deviation.
- Smoking: Tobacco use of any kind is not permitted in any College building. This applies to all interior space, rest rooms, corridors, lobbies, private offices, etc.
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverage requests must be noted on the contract and approved by the College.
- All food concessions are the operation of the College.
- Any vandalism or repairs resulting from the activity will be charged to the organization using the facility.
- Regulations of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and ordinances of the City of Williamsport relating to occupancy and use of decorations must be observed.