Smoking Cessation - Quit Burning Money Today!
A pack-a-day smoker spends an average of $1,460 a year on cigarettes based on $4 per pack.
Quitting smoking is not easy, but over a million Americans find a way to do it every year. Once they have joined the 50 percent of adult smokers that have quit, they can enjoy all the benefits of being an ex-smoker:
- Dramatically reduced risk of heart attack, stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and lung cancer and thousands of other health problems
- Fresher breath and cleaner teeth
- Fresh-smelling clothes, homes and cars
- Renewed senses of taste and smell
- Freedom from smoker's cough
- Freedom from shortness of breath
- Money saved from not buying cigarettes
The key to quitting is preparation. Unless fully prepared, many people are unable to stay smoke-free. Preparation begins with a firm commitment to quit smoking.
If you want to meet the challenge:
Please call 570-320-5234 to make an appointment to talk to a medical provider!
Free medical consultation to discuss smoking cessation medication and treatment options are available at College Health Services.
Learn more about smoking cessation from the following websites: