College Health Services Mission
College Health Services' mission is to provide quality health care to all students and staff who present themselves regardless of their race, color, creed, nationality, age, sex, sexual preference, disability or marital status. This is accomplished through the promotion of individual and campus-wide health and wellness education, prevention programs and the care of individuals with acute and chronic illnesses, injuries, or health issues.
- Provide holistic health care related to the health and wellness of the College community to assist each member in being a productive member of society.
- Assist students and staff with the identification and management of their own health care needs.
- When medically appropriate, offer physician services including campus physician, primary care physician or other local medical providers.
- Provide educational and prevention programs related to health and wellness to the College community throughout the academic year.
- Interact with the College community and help each individual student grow and mature while at Pennsylvania College of Technology.