Robert & Maureen Dunham
Children's Learning Center at Penn College
- March 10-13: Spring Break, APT schedule only
- March 14: Center is CLOSED for staff development.
- March 29: Spring Open House - Center is open for visitors.
- April 11: Re-enrollment forms are due for returning families.
- April 18: Center is CLOSED.
- April 21: APT schedule only
We are accepting applications for Fall 2014.
The Children's Learning Center at Pennsylvania College of Technology serves students, faculty, and staff whose children need high-quality, on-campus care and education while their parents work or attend classes. The Children's Learning Center cares for children between the ages of 1 and 5 years.
The Center is located in the Lifelong Education Center (LEC), in beautifully renovated space that formerly housed the College Library. The rooms were designed specifically for young children, with child-size bathrooms, observation windows, and floor to ceiling windows. There is a fenced-in outdoor play area just outside.
Reminders to Parents
Spring parent conferences
will be scheduled in April. Watch for sign-up sheets for your child's classroom.
Re-enrollment forms for summer and fall 2014
will be available in late March, to be returned by April 11.
Penn College is recognized as a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs. Read more...