Robert & Maureen Dunham
Children's Learning Center at Penn College
- February 14: Valentine Day Tea and Book Bingo, 3 to 5 p.m.
See invitation for more details.
- March - early April: Spring parent conferences will be scheduled.
Watch for sign-up sheets for your child’s classroom.
- March 23: Spring Open House.
- March 29-April 1: Easter Break. Center is closed.
- April 11: Re-enrollment forms for summer and fall 2013 are due.
Forms will be available in late March.
- May 17: Spring semester ends. Center is closed for staff meeting.
- May 20: Summer session begins. Summer hours in effect.
The Children's Learning Center at Pennsylvania College of Technology serves students, faculty, and staff whose children need high-quality, on-campus care and education while their parents work or attend classes. The Children's Learning Center cares for children between the ages of 1 and 5 years.
The Center is located in the Lifelong Education Center (LEC), in beautifully renovated space that formerly housed the College Library. The rooms were designed specifically for young children, with child-size bathrooms, observation windows, and floor to ceiling windows. There is a fenced-in outdoor play area just outside.
Reminders to Parents
Valentine Day Tea and Book Bingo
February 14, 3 to 5 p.m. See invitation for more details.
Spring parent conferences
will be scheduled in March and early April. Watch for sign-up sheets for your child's classroom.
Re-enrollment forms for summer and fall 2013
will be available in late March, to be returned by April 11.