Minor in Secure System Administrator (MSA)
(Effective Fall 2011)
- School of Business & Computer Technologies
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|CIT335||Fundamentals of Cryptography||3|
|CIT430||Information Security Forensics and Incident Response||3|
|IAS411||Information Security Policy||3||Writing Enriched Requirement|
|IAS412||IAS Awareness, Training, and Education||3|
|IAS436||Capstone: Secure Systems Administrator||3|