Minor in Legal Studies (MLS)
(Effective Fall 1996)
- School of Sciences, Humanities & Visual Communications
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|MLS||Legal Studies Minor Electives 100-200 Level||9|
|MLU||Legal Studies Upper Level Minor Electives 300-400 Level||9|
A student must complete 9 credits from among each of the two listings of approved courses, for a total of 18 credits, to earn a Legal Studies Minor.
Students who are enrolled in BLA or who have completed LA are ineligible.
The Legal Studies minor (MLS) is not an ABA-approved program option.