Minor in Financial Planning (MFP)
(Effective Fall 2004)
- School of Business & Hospitality
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|FIN305||Fundamentals of Financial Planning||3|
|LAS310||Risk Management and Insurance||3|
|ACC331||Income Taxation of Individuals||3|
|FIN430||Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits||3|
Pennsylvania College of Technology does not certify individuals to use the CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ marks. CFP® certification is granted solely by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. to individuals who, in addition to completing an educational requirement such as this CFP Board-Registered Program, have met ethics, experience, and examination requirements.