Minor in Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship (MSB)
(Effective Fall 2013)
- School of Business & Computer Technologies
- Baccalaureate Degree Minor
- A student must complete 12 of the 18 required credits at Penn College.
- Twelve of the 18 required credits must be taken at the 200 level or higher.
- All course work applied to a minor must be completed with a grade of 'C' or higher; pass/fail courses cannot be applied toward a minor.
|MGT115||Principles of Management||3|
|MGT249||Small Business Management||3|
|MGT345||Business Planning and Operations||3|
|MSB||Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship Minor Electives||6|
Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship electives include any 200-level or higher ACC, MGT, MKT, FIN, or HRM course. Specific BCM, BCT and FHD courses can also be used as Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship electives.