Bursar's Office/Student Accounts
The Bursar's Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Student & Administrative Services Center.
The Bursar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology is responsible for the billing and collection of student tuition and fees, as well as the disbursement of financial aid funds.
Important Dates View Academic Calendar
Important Dates for Spring 2015
- November 3 - December 15, 2014
- Request Optional Services (meal plan and parking permit) to be included on the Spring 2015 eBill.
- November 17, 2014
- Spring 2015 eBills available on SIS.
- December 15, 2014
- Spring 2015 tuition is due.*
- February 9, 2015
- 2nd Spring 2015 deferred payment due.
- March 9, 2015
- Final Spring 2015 deferred payment due.
- * Payment must be in the Bursar’s Office/Student Accounts on this date, not just mailed or postmarked.
A $50 late fee will be charged to the student's account if the payment is received after this date.