Bursar's Office/Student Accounts
The Bursar's Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Student & Administrative Services Center.
The Bursar's Office at Pennsylvania College of Technology is responsible for the billing and collection of student tuition and fees, as well as the disbursement of financial aid funds.
Important Dates for Spring 2014 View Academic Calendar
- November 4 - December 16, 2013
- Request Optional Services (meal plan and parking permit) to be included on the Spring 2014 eBill.
- November 18, 2013
- Spring 2014 eBills available on SIS.
- December 16, 2013
- Spring 2014 tuition is due.*
- December 19-20, 2013
- Online payment will be unavailable due to end-of -semester processing.
- February 10, 2014
- 2nd Spring 2014 deferred payment due.
- March 10, 2014
- Final Spring 2014 deferred payment due.
* Payment must be in the Bursar’s Office/Student Accounts on this date, not just mailed or postmarked.
A $50 late fee will be charged to the student's account if the payment is received after this date.