Test Season Powerlifting
- Emmanuel Balaguer
- Dr. Brian McKeon, assistant professor of biology
- Dr. William Urosevich, Professor of Biology (Human Anatomy and Physiology) Retired Consultant
- Joshua Day, Gold Medalist at York Power Lifting Championships 2009.
- Martial arts (jujitsu)
- Weightlifting (Olympic).
- Gold medals at the Keystone Games 1998-2000 in both judo and powerlifting
- Team host for the USPL Powerlifting Championships in 2002 (Army, Navy, Bloomsburg University, Bucknell University, Lycoming College, and Penn State competed)
- Bucknell Powerlifting Championships Gold Medal 2004
- World Association of Bench Press and Deadlift Championship Gold Medal 2007
- Induction of Dr. William Urosevich into the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame as the Outstanding Jujitsu Instructor of the Year (2005)
- Competed and won numerous local competitions in both powerlifting and jujitsu in 2007-09