Clinics, Camps & Tournaments
Open to boys and girls ages 8 - 14 years
Enrollment limited to 30 children per day
Camp hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Early drop off starts at 7:30 a.m. and late pick up ends at 5 p.m.
Fee: $95.00 per week or $25.00 per day - regardless of drop off or pick up time
Each week's field trips are:
- Week 1: June 9 – June 12 – Penn State all Sports Museum, Penn State Planetarium, and The Creamery - Camp is FULL for the week
- Week 2: June 16 – June 19 – Knoebels Amusement Resort - Camp is FULL for the week
- Week 3: June 23 – June 26 – Delgrosso's Amusement Resort - Camp is FULL for the week
- Week 4: July 7 – July 10 – Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders Baseball Game - Camp is FULL for the week
- Week 5: July 14 – July 17 – Tipton Water Park - Camp is FULL for the week
- Week 6: July 21 – July 24 – Liberty Splashland -- Camp is FULL for the week
- Week 7: July 28 – July 31– Knoebels Crystal Pool - Camp is FULL for the week
For more information on registration contact Jeremy Bottorf at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-320-2400, ext. 3721.
Youth Training for Athletic Development
This program is run by Penn College Physical Fitness Specialist faculty and is geared toward youth training based on National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) guidelines. This program runs from June 23-July17 for kids ages 12-17.
For more information on registration and the program, please click here.