- Meet the QTA (PPT)
- Assessment Primer (PPT)
- Flexible Assessment Activity Report Template
- Mid-project Update, November 2007
- NSSE 2010 Summary
- NSSE 2008 Summary
- Articles on assessment available through Madigan Library
- Print and electronic assessment materials available in the Madigan Library
- Assessment Institute
- The Penn College Plan and Process (internal myPCT Portal access only; login required)
The Plan is a comprehensive guide for faculty and administrators charged with programmatic and institutional assessment. Topics related to institutional effectiveness address facilities, unit-level assessment, and faculty performance. Programmatic assessment topics include external accreditation as well as cyclical program review and curriculum development. Two chapters dedicated to student learning outcomes provide specific examples of indirect and direct measures of student learning as well as the process by which the assessment results shape the curriculum. In addition to historical context throughout, the document establishes a schedule for assessing the plan itself, thus ensuring its effectiveness into the future.
Note: Penn College employees can access Word templates from the Academic Affairs Department site on the myPCT portal.