The QTA Committee is drawn from faculty, staff, and administration from:
- Academic Affairs
- Student Affairs
- Assessment, Research & Planning
The Committee reports directly to the College President.
The Committee's Charges (Revised 2012)
- Draft the Annual Assessment Report and function as the collection agent of support documentation.
- Maintain interactions and collaborations with Core Curriculum subcommittee and core goals.
- Maintain, assess functionality, and keep current the QTA website and the Penn College Plan and Process.
- Function as the review committee for the Annual Assessment Award.