Attention: Associate Degree Graduates
return to your alma mater and earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Domenick Schiraldi-Irrera returned to Penn College
and graduated with a B.S. in Applied Health Studies with an emphasis on Physical Fitness. He is now planning to pursue a master's degree. "The Applied Health Studies degree ... is a great way to understand several directions an associate degree can take," he said. "It ... brought me to engaging in student teaching for my senior capstone (and) gave me the opportunity to find out that I would highly enjoy a career in teaching."
You can read more about Dom in One College Avenue, the college alumni magazine.
Find a program that is right for you. →
Pennsylvania College of Technology offers a wide variety of Bachelor of Science degree options. Find the one that is right for you and check curriculum details about that major in the online College Catalog. Contact Admissions to learn more about how your previous credits might transfer into the major you select.
Distance learning options are available for certain majors.
Don't see an option specifically related to your career field?
Applied Management allows associate's degree graduates (in any technical or professional area) to gain business and management skills to prepare for administrative or management positions in their field.
Return to campus – online or in person.
Get the financial details.
Use online resources and contact Financial Aid Office for advice on paying for college.
Ready to begin?
- Complete an online Application for Re-Admission or contact Admissions for more information.
- Applied Health Studies
- Applied Human Services
- Applied Management
- Applied Technology Studies
- Automotive Technology Management
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Building Automation Technology
- Building Science & Sustainable Design
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Construction Management
- Culinary Arts & Systems
- Dental Hygiene
- Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology
- Emergency Management Technology
- Engineering Design Technology
- Graphic Design
- Health Information Management
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Design Technology
- Industrial & Human Factors Design
- Information Technology
- Legal Assistant – Paralegal Studies
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Physician Assistant
- Plastics & Polymer Engineering Technology
- Residential Construction Technology & Management
- Software Development & Information Management
- Web & Interactive Media
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology