Keep In Touch
One College Avenue, the college's magazine, is dedicated to sharing the educational development, goals, and achievements of Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport Area Community College, and Williamsport Technical Institute students, alumni, faculty, and staff with one another and with the greater community. The magazine is delivered to your mailbox three times a year.
Go Paperless! To stop receiving the printed One College Avenue, e-mail email@example.com with your name, class year, and address. We'll send you an e-mail when we publish new online editions of One College Avenue.
PCToday is your daily online source for news and information at Pennsylvania College of Technology! Have it delivered daily to your inbox by subscribing.
Share your achievements with the College community by submitting a One College Aveune Class Note. Do you have a new job? Did you get married? Have a baby? Submit a Class Note today.
Get involved with the campus community as an alumni volunteer. Here's how:
- Alumni in the Classroom – share your personal and professional perspectives with Penn College students in the classroom or lab setting.
- Volunteer at Open House – demonstrate your "degrees that work" with prospective students and their families during Open House. Assist the academic schools by answering questions, giving tours, or sharing your Penn College educational experience.
- Volunteer during Move-in Weekend – lend a helping hand to freshman students moving to campus for the first time. Then, tell us what you think about the new Dauphin Hall!
- degrees that work. – share your personal and professional story with the campus community and offer advice to prospective and current students.
- Recruit students – support the Admissions Office with recruitment efforts. Assist admissions representatives at college fairs or regional recruitment events.
- Alumni Referral Program – fill out the referral card and to waive the applicants $100 tuition deposit.
Learn more about alumni volunteer opportunities by contacting Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-PCT-ALUM.
If you met your sweetheart at Penn College, WACC, or WTI, tell us how you met, what your lives were like in college, and how you're are doing now.
You could be the next winner of a Valentine's Weekend package at Penn College.
Update your information
Tell us about life since graduating from Penn College. Update your information every time you move or have a significant change in your life. When we have updated information, you might find yourself:
- Published in One College Avenue's Class Notes;
- Networking your way to your dream job;
- Sharing your expertise with Penn College students;
- Receiving One College Avenue and the alumni e-newsletter;
- Reminiscing with fellow alumni and friends at Penn College events;
- Accepting an alumni award for your personal and professional accomplishments.