How to Request Transcripts
If you have attended Pennsylvania College of Technology or Williamsport Area Community College since 1980, you can request transcripts:
- online through the Student Information System (SIS) under the Academic Information heading (login required)
- by completing the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and faxing, mailing, or delivering it to the Registrar's Office.
If you attended Williamsport Technical Institute or Williamsport Area Community College prior to 1980, you must request transcripts by completing the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and faxing, mailing, or delivering it to the Registrar's Office
Did you know that, as alumni of Penn College, W.A.C.C., or W.T.I., you are eligible to receive the benefits offered by Career Services? From resume development to interviewing tips and on-campus recruiting opportunities, you have the same services available to students, including:
- Career Fair participation
- On-campus recruiting events
- Resume and cover letter help
- Interviewing tips
- Career Hub online job seeking service [alumni registration]
- Career Gear clothes closet
- Wet FeetŪ online career resource site
- Career counseling and assessment
- Graduate school seminars
Free Library Membership
You may become a member of the Madigan Library at no cost. When you request your membership, be sure to select "I am Affiliated." Alumni privileges include checking out a limited number of materials from the large collection of books and media, and in-library access to more than 90 databases.
Access your lifetime e-mail anytime from anywhere. If you graduated prior to 2010, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request your lifetime account.
Penn College Endowed Alumni Scholarship
As an alumnus, your children and grandchildren are eligible to receive this scholarship as long as they are enrolled full-time at Penn College, are eligible for financial aid, and meet certain GPA requirements. Encourage your eligible family members to complete their scholarship application each year.