Requesting Off-site Testing
Once you have identified a suitable proctor and testing location, you can submit a request for off-site testing.
- First, you will need to collect some information from your proctor, which you will use to fill out the request for off-site testing form; see the Proctor Information Page. You may print this page and use it to record the requested information. Please be sure to record information accurately.
- To access the request form, follow these steps:
- With your completed Proctor Information Page in hand, go to the Student Information System (SIS) and log in.
- Choose “Admission Information” on the left.
- Choose “View Application Status.”
- Choose “Request a Date Change or Offsite Testing.”
- Follow the steps and provide the information necessary to request off-site testing.
- Once your form has been received and approved, both you and your proctor will receive an e-mail containing instructions on how to proceed with testing. You and your proctor may then proceed to make arrangements for completing the testing process.
If you are testing at an off-site location and need testing accommodations due to a disability, please contact Disability Services.