Accessing the Placement Tests from Off-site
Students and proctors both play a part in accessing the online placement tests. After you receive approval for off-site testing and your instructions, you can follow the steps below when you are ready to begin the tests.
- Go to the Student InformationSystem (SIS). Log in with your Penn College username and password.
- If you don't know your username and password, please contact the Student Help Desk (570-322-7154) prior to your testing date to have your password reset.
- Please Note: Each test begins with a page of instructions specific to that particular test. It is important that you read and follow the instructions that are associated with each test to ensure the effectiveness of the online testing process.
- After the student has read the instructions and is ready to begin, enter the password that you received on the instructional e-mail.
- Please Note: You will need to enter the password only one time per testing session. A testing session ends once the student has exited the SIS.
- Once the proctor has entered the password, you may begin testing. Each test will conclude automatically once time has run out.