Senior Visit Days
Class of 2015 … Your senior year of high school is coming up fast and it’s time to start thinking about the next step in your educational journey. Plan a summer road trip to Penn College’s Senior Visit Day and check out our degrees that work.®
Senior Visit Day includes:
- General Information Session
- Tour of the labs and facilities in the major of your choice, with the academic dean or faculty
- A Customizable Schedule: take a campus tour, explore on-campus housing, attend a financial aid session, learn about athletics, campus life, and more!
- Lunch in the Keystone Dining Room
- Opportunity to submit an application… we will waive the $50 application fee if you apply while visiting with us
Each session starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m. Check-in begins at 8 a.m.
Online registration is closed, but your can still attend by registering on-site in the Student & Administrative Services Center beginning at 8 a.m. Friday.