Plastics Innovation and Resource Center
Current Course Offerings
- Annual Extrusion Seminar
- Annual Heavy-Gauge/Cut-Sheet Thermoforming
- Annual Thin-Gauge/Roll-Fed Thermoforming
- Application-Based Plastics Selection
- Color Science
- Decoupled Molding I - Cycle Development, A Structured "Scientific" Approach
- Decoupled Molding II - Cycle Development and Troubleshooting
- Hands-On Rotational Molding and Advanced Materials Workshop
- Introduction to Extrusion and Stretch Blow Molding
- Plastic Material Selection and Testing
- Plastics Materials and Processing
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact PIRC for more information.
Potential Course Offerings
For more information and to be notified the next time a course is offered, select a course title.