Institutional Research Data
Here you can find general institutional information about Penn College’s enrollments, retention and graduation rates, tuition and fees, campus security statistics, employees, athletics, accreditations, etc.
For a quick overview of Penn College’s current facts and figures, please refer to the Fast Facts page.
Student Consumer Information
For more detailed information, please visit Penn College’s Student Consumer Information page. This page was created to meet the institution’s obligation to disclose information as required under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008).
As required by Student Consumer Information guidelines, info about Penn College graduates is available here:
- Overall placement in employment
- Major-specific job placement rates
- Types of graduate and professional education in which Penn College’s graduates enroll
Gainful Employment Program Disclosures
As required by Gainful Employment Program Disclosure guidelines, info about Penn College Certificate programs is available here:
- Applied Technical Studies: Basic Construction Emphasis
- Applied Technical Studies: Building Maintenance Emphasis
- Applied Technical Studies: Electrical Trades Emphasis
- Applied Technical Studies: Machining Emphasis
- Applied Technical Studies: Masonry Emphasis
- Applied Technical Studies: Welding Emphasis
- Automotive Service Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Collision Repair Technician
- Diesel Technician
- Electrical Occupations
More information about Penn College is available at the U.S. Department of Education’s College Navigator site.